|11/15/20 'How are you?'
Joel Lesses and I, two friends talk about the truth in our everyday lives, how society and social media can define our sense of what is and is not worth saying. Also, how we evolve as people through meditation and taking on the challenge of being honest even in a pandemic.
to listen (23:25).... click here.....for direct download right click here
|8/22/20 Show #2
On this show Samuel and Joel covered the following topics:
- How social media can be intimidating.
- The documentary "Crazywise" how people with mental illness are spiritually in tune.
- Existentialism: Life is a practice that is born of silence
- Mystical Work, Working on your Ego are not measured, but they are worthwhile.
to listen (37:55).... click here.....for direct download right click here
|7/21/20 An Interview with Joel Lesses
On this show Samuel and Joel cover the following topics:
- When was the last time you questioned God?
- We are so distant from one another that we cannot offer comfort to one another without it seeming awkward.
- Getting out of your comfort zone to connect with people.
- What is identity? "I am not a poet. I am someone who writes poetry."
- Each of us has to find their own path in life.
- Both Samuel and Joel read their poetry
to listen (38:14).... click here.....for direct download right click here